5.10.2012

Avery fell asleep in the car after nursery school last Thursday (5/3), so I decided to just drive around rather than going home right away.  I was going to just do a drive by of our house in progress, but I saw something strange up ahead and wanted to check it out.

This is what I saw.


Some kind of weird lighting right?  Look at the the trees right in front of me.  Is that a rainbow?  So I drove on past our new street and decided to drive up to Mendenhall Lake and check it out.


A neat, super low rainbow.  I wish I had had my camera to photograph it, my phone just doesn't do it justice.  It was spectacular and the lighting was simply awesome.  It was mostly cloudy this day, but I saw 2 more rainbows from different areas of town on the same day.  It has literally been raining ever since.  

The rain has been beyond depressing this round and I am looking forward to moving on and out of this cold, dark and damp rental. We have just 17 more nights left in this place!