9.06.2012

and we have a preschooler!


So today was Avery's first day at preschool.  She did pretty good considering I had to stay.  I think she is often better behaved when I am not around.  It was just half her class today, the other half went on Tuesday. Next week all 20 kids will be there and from what I heard of the Tuesday class it is going to be rowdy.  There are LOTS of boys! I have to go with Avery until she turns 3 so she is stuck with my through the next 2 weeks, then she can start going on her own.  I hope it will be a smooth transition for both of us.

Avery eating her yummy breakfast!  Cinnamon rolls are her favorite :)

Avery all ready to go!  The first of many 1st day of school photos on our porch!

Avery with Miss Angie at the science center, they were playing with magnets and sand.

Miss Sheila explaining the rules of Duck Duck Goose.  They kind of got it ;)

It was a fun day.  I definitely think Avery will thrive in the environment once she gets her head wrapped around their schedule and way of doing things.