1.12.2013

What I did this week

  • Run
  • Family walk on the Dredge Lake trail system (Avery was pulled in a sled)
Avery in front of Mendenhall River and the glacier is in the background.

  • Movie with a girlfriend
  • Run
  • Smith Equine work
  • Preschool board meeting
  • Preschool!  I was Snack parent so we prepped that and I had to work at the school that day.
Avery and her preschool friend Taylor
  • Took Avery to her first ballet class
Avery at her first ballet class.  She was worried about having to hold her water bottle in this picture.
  • UPS run for Smith Equine (our UPS is only open from 9am-10am weekdays, lol)
  • Took Avery to gymnastics
  • Run
  • Book club, drove puking pregnant friend home
  • Took Avery to Preschool
  • Shopped for friend's kid's birthday gift (what could I get Keegan that Avery wont throw a fit about and insist on having herself....I failed, she already asked my mother for it, but at least no tantrum was involved...)
  • Took Avery to get her hair cut
Avery really excited for her hair cut this time!
  • Prep for All School Meeting and get my stuff in order
  • All School Meeting aka harass parents to do better and get them to sign up for work days
  • Work on Preschool work day calendar, harass parents who didn't show at the meeting
  • Haircut for me.
  • Walk with friends pulling kids in sleds.
Avery fell asleep in her sled as I pulled her.  It was snowing pretty hard too.

  • Run
  • Took Avery to her swim lesson
Avery @ her lesson this morning.
  • Attended friends birthday party.

This was my week in a nutshell. Next week should be a little less hectic and Avery will get settled more into our routine.  She is having an off day today.  I hope it is just a day and not a new phase...